REDIA LTD (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from), or use our services. This privacy notice will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your information. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Redia Ltd is the controller and is responsible for your personal information.
Our contact details
Redia Ltd is a limited company with company number 10220747and registered office at 54 Clarendon Road, Watford, England, WD17 1DU
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Personal information that we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
- Identity information – such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender
- Contact information –such as your postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial information – such as your bank account and payment card details
- Transaction information – such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical information – such as information from your visits to our website, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Profile information – such as your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
- Marketing and communications – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us
If you fail to provide personal information to us where we need to collect it by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We may also collect certain special categories of personal information about you including information about your race, ethnic origin, sex life, health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by contacting us on our website: www.ivftravel.com, when you create an account with us, when you register or visit us in at a trade show or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our services, search for a product or service, or when you report a problem with our website or when you join any marketing Scheme. [ANY MORE?]
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that information that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your certain usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you in a number of ways in the provision of our services as follows:
- to administer and protect our business and website, including troubleshooting, auditing and monitoring its use
- data analysis, system maintenance and support and survey processes
- to register new customers of our business who have signed up to our website
- to process your order including managing payments, fees and charges
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you services that may be of interest to you
We use your personal information on the following bases:
- To perform a contract, such as engaging with an individual to provide our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as:
-to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products or servicesto develop our products and services and grow our business
-to inform and update our marketing strategy
-for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
In addition, we use the special categories of personal information that we hold about you as follows:
- for the assessment of certain medical diagnoses relating to your overall health and fertility
- in the provision of our services, in particular any IVF treatment
- pursuant to contracts that we have in place with trained medical healthcare providers for the purpose of providing you with our services
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any company outside of Redia Ltd for marketing purposes. You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have opted in of receiving that marketing. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging emailing us at email@example.com.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of your purchase of our services or other transaction.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
We may be required to share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with certain contractual obligations that we have with them and to assist us in providing you with our services, including:
- business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, medical staff and doctors and approved IVF clinics for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacynotice
How we protect your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We also take into account legal and regulatory requirements which require the retention of personal information for a minimum period of time, limitation periods for taking legal action, good practice and our general business purposes.
International transfers of your personal information
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the PrivacyShield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You have certain rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations and other data protection laws
in relation to your personal information. You can:
- request access to your personal information and how we process it
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
- ask us to delete your personal information
- object to us processing your personal information
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.